Der folgende RSS-Feed stammt von „Infosec Handbook”.
Im Infosec Handbook geht es um das zeitgemäße Absichern von Serverdiensten. Es werden anhand von Howtos, die in handliche, einfach verständliche Portionen eingeteilt sind, Anleitungen bereitgestellt.
- Ask Us Anything (AMA): readers ask, we answer – Part 3
- Ask Us Anything (AMA): readers ask, we answer – Part 2
- KeePassXC for beginners – setup and basic usageWeak passwords, reused passwords, or passwords based on “magic formulas” weaken your online security significantly. We suggest password management software to generate strong passwords, store passwords securely, and keep track of passwords. In this tutorial for beginners, we set up and show a typical use case of KeePassXC, an open-source… Read more »
- Ask Us Anything (AMA): readers ask, we answer – Part 1
- Social engineering: The story of JessikaIn January 2020, we gave another lecture on social engineering and awareness at the University of Regensburg, Germany. During our interactive session, Master students had to invade the privacy of our fictional character Jessika. Each student became a social engineer for this course, and some of them managed to “hack”… Read more »
WordPress RSS Feed by thememason.com